Thursday, June 14, 2012

Microworld Games, Terran Expeditionary Force, Lizard Riders

Steve at Microworld Games just sent me a bunch of his new a new 6mm sci-fi army called the Terran Expeditionary Force (TEF). All miniatures were sculpted by Steve “Coolhand” Tyler.  He also sent a bunch of the new Lizard Riders.  The new figures IMO seem much more detailed and a little better sculpted than the previous batch.

The miniatures I received were extremely crisp in detail and fun to put together. The TEF vehicles come with various turrets and lots of wheels. I used little bits of green putty and glue to attach the wheels.  The putty keeps the wheels in place while the glue dries.  I tried doing it with just glue, but I found it hard going.  The putty worked like a charm.

I will get some closer shots of the figures up this weekend.

Thanks Steve.


No comments:

Post a Comment